Monday, January 24, 2011

Recap Monday (2)

Okay so it's Monday again which means that it's time to recap my weekend. Like I said before my weekend starts as soon as I finish school on Thursdays. In addition to that George comes home on Thursdays.

So to start it off Thursday I finished my school and then had to clean the house. When George got back to town and came over. That's really all my weekend consisted of was spending all that time with George until he had to go back to Ohio on Sunday.

I didn't do any writing this weekend since I decided I would take a break from writing until Tuesday. However taking a break has been the best thing for me this weekend. I have been almost completely stress free and I also made a critical direction for when it comes time to rewrite this book.

So that was my weekend and it was an amazing one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment