Monday, January 17, 2011

Recap Monday (1)

This weekend was a long weekend so of course our youth group planed a trip. But since the weekend is officially over for me I was thinking maybe, since I don't ever post anything on the weekend on Monday I could start doing something I will call recap Monday. During which I will post an over view of everything that happened over the weekend.

So this is my first Recap Monday:

My weekend officially starts on Thursdays now. So Thursday George came back to town again. Therefore my happy bubble has inflated all over again. I had a CPR class that night so as soon as it was over George came over and ate ice cream with Bree, Mariah and I. When Bree and Mariah left we went down stairs and watched Top Gun and Smokey and the Bandit.

Friday, George came over again at around 11 something. Then he spent the whole day here at the house until his parents called and asked us if we wanted to go to Pizza Hut with them for dinner, so we did, and then we came back here.

Saturday George came over and spent the day here again until that afternoon when we went to his house to have dinner with his family. His family is smaller then my family since he has no siblings (he is discovering the joy of having them here) so it was just us with his parents and his grandfather. It was allot of fun.

Also on Saturday George kissed me. My first kiss.

Then Sunday came along and I signed up for the highschool ski trip. Only three of us went:
but it was allot of fun. I didn't do much skiing but while I sat in the lodge trying to keep warm I was writing on the note pad in my phone.

Since it was a long weekend everyone had today off school so we came back home. We got back at 11:30 and within 15 minutes George was over again. We sat on the couch upstairs for half an hour before we went down stairs so that we could have more quiet.

We sat on the couch for an hour watching TV and just cuddling. He had to leave at 3 so he could go back to Ohio for school tomorrow so he kissed me again, long this time but just as sweet.

At 3 George kissed me goodbye and then left and we already have plans for him to come over on Thursday when he comes back.

So that was my weekend in a nut shell and it was a pretty amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment