Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Bubble

I know I haven't written anything in a long time but that is because I was enjoying my "happy bubble" as I call it. If you remember from my last post George finally told me he liked me on Tuesday. Then Wednesday I spent in a fog were all I did was smile and giggle when George would text me.

And then we get to Thursday. I used to think that Sunday was my favorite day of the week however I now know it's Thursday. Why? Because George comes back on Thursday's! So on Thursday George came back and we had planed on going bowling but we ended up going to a bible study and then coming back to my house where we played Wii and watched Inception. He didn't leave till around 1 the next morning.

Friday I had classes and started feeling sick(again) which meant that I couldn't go out to eat with George so I didn't get to see him at all that day. Which is sad for me.

Saturday George and I actually went bowling with some of his friends, Caleb and Josh. I must say those two are pretty awesome. We went to Dairy Queen after that(still with Josh and Caleb) before we went back to my house were we watched The Other Guys and stayed on the couch for hours just holding hands until midnight when he had to leave.

Today we had practice for the worship band which George and I are both in so we got to see each other there. Then we sat together in Church, in Alabama this wouldn't be a big deal but here... Yeah it's big and everyone takes notice. So of course we got teased about it for a while but that's okay I take it in and enjoy every second of it. Especially since he had to go back to Ohio today :(

Is it sad that I already miss him?

Anyway because of my dizzy haze I didn't get much writing done. However I do plan on writing this week.

1 comment: