Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best Day Ever

Today has been amazing! Honestly this has to be the best day I have had in a long time and I'm not just talking about my writing which is part of it too I guess.

The main thing I am excited about is George. I've never really said(or rather typed) his name here before because I didn't know if he read my blog or not. I have posted a link to it before on my facebook so I didn't know if he clicked on it and has been reading.

However now I am okay with saying it George was the person Maraih was watching at New Years for me and when we went home she had said he had been watching me. At the time I of course didn't believe her now on the other hand.... George is also one of the people who has been pushing me in my writing and I really appreciate that.

My point in saying all of this is George told me today that he likes me and not just as a friend likes me but really likes me. Now we are in a relationship and I am truly happy.

I would say I wasn't going to sleep tonight but I woke up at 5:30 this morning and now have a headache but I can go to bed truly happy tonight and not fake happy like I did so often last year. All in all this year started off great and I hope it only gets better as the year goes on.

As for my writing I think I wrote about one page before George told me that he liked me and after that I was smiling to much to focus on anything other than breathing and replaying the conversation over and over again in my head.

Okay so now that I have written all about how happy I am and almost nothing about my writing I am going to go sleep off the headache now.

1 comment: