Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Break

Okay so I have been killing myself over my writing and I have gotten pretty much nothing done at all. So I decided that instead of stressing over my lack of progress I am just going to relax and take a break from writing. One week, it seems like a long time but it's really not. Hopefully it will be enough time for me to have great idea on how to work my way to the end of this book.

During that time that I am not focusing all my attention on writing I'm going to be focusing on my school work and hopefully I'll get all the books that are sitting around my room gathering dust will be finally be read so that I can move on to other books and make room for the ones that I bought that will be here in a few weeks.

So that's my plan, no writing unless I get a great idea that will get me to the end of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment