Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to Writing

So I noticed today that my blog has sort of morphed from a blog about my writing to one about just me. So in an attempt to get the blog to a writing blog again I started writing again today.

For that last week I have done little to no writing but today I wrote. Granted it was hard since I was babysitting Alex most of today. However even with the distraction of a hyper and loud six year old I managed to get about 1 page worth of writing done... yeah i know it's not much but it's something!

Tomorrow is Thursday and George is coming back so I'm going to spend the time before I see him tomorrow writing since I have my first homeschool snow day tomorrow. I'm really excited about George coming home cuz that means that my happy bubble is coming back again.

Amyway this will be a very short post for today.

1 comment:

  1. Man, that week went by fast! Tell George hello from Grandma.

    ReplyDelete