Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

The New Year will be here is 11 hours and I can't wait for this suck-y year to be over. As in every year there where high points but with this year came several low points.

Just to list a few:
1) Moving
2) Having to change my phone number 3 times
3) Starting over by getting my permit again the day I turned 16
4) I have had more writer's block this year then I have at any other point in the 5 years I've been writing

But there of course where high points. Some of which were:
1) Bree, my first friend in Olney
2) Mariah, the girl that I click with more then anyone in Olney
3) Moving weeded out the friends who never really cared about me and left me with the ones who did.
4) I reached 24,000 words in my novel in 2 months in spite of all the writer's block

So those are some of the ups and downs of my year. So I guess You could say yes this year has been horrible but it has also been wonderful in it's own twisted way.

Many people this time of the year are making their New Year Resolution. I have always thought that it was a silly thing to do since no one I know ever actually met any of the goals they set.

I have set several in the past for myself but I never actually met any of them either. Usually mine are along the line so lose X amount of weight or organize this. One year I wanted to organize my books by author but I organized them by height instead.

This year however I plan on making a few that I plan on keeping and most of them relate to my writing. Since this is a blog about my writing I figure I could share them here.

Without further ado, my New Years Resolutions:
1) Finish writing my current Novel
2) Finish First edit and revision of said Novel
3) Start forming newest idea
4) Start writing new idea
5) Pass all senior classes including all the honor classes

So there you have it my plan for 2011. I hope it is better then this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment