Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Vaccum

Okay so Today I have been trying to write a very important moment in my book. However I have no idea how to write it. I can see it all so clearly in my head but when I try to get it all out on the computer it just never sounds right. I think I have written it about 3 times and it's still not right.

So basically I have her in the place and the moment she needs to be in but it's like someone sent a vacuum in my head and sucked out all the words that I needed to finish that part of the story. I hate that part of this it just won't come out.

This will probably be what I will be working on all night. So if I'm on Facebook at 3 in the morning than I'm still working on that part of the story. So I have alot more work to do than I anticipated.

1 comment:

  1. And that's the life of an author. When it all comes together just right, you'll feel like a mama - a proud mama.

    ReplyDelete