Monday, December 13, 2010

The Impossible Novel, The Impossible Dream

Yesterday being Sunday my family did what was always do, we went to church. Being that it is almost Christmas the message was on the Christmas story. The main focus was the fact that Jesus and John the Baptist were miracle babies.

It was mentioned that Elizabeth, John's mother, was well up in her years. Past her child bearing years but she and her husband had been praying for a baby. Basically it was impossible for Elizabeth to have a baby and yet she did.

This led into talking about how our dreams may seem impossible but that is wrong, they are very possible. Our Pastor told everyone to think of a dream that you think is impossible or something that you would like to happen in your life.

Of course the first thing I thought of was my writing and how the two things I want the most for it and me are first just to be published. Being Published would be the most amazing thing to me. But the second thing I would love to achieve with my writing is to make the NYT bestsellers list.

Making the NYT bestsellers list has to be the most impossible dream out of the two. However now I know that if I pray for it and work hard towards it I can do it.

Now I just have to focus on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment