Monday, December 27, 2010

A day for writing

So today I have been doing some writing. it hasn't been much but it was something more then I have gotten done in the last couple of days. I have been trying to work on the plot and outline for a new idea that has stuck with me in the last week. So between working on the plot and trying to figure out how to finish my nano-novel I don't have a lot of free time.

However I've been trying to narrow down which books I want to get the most from my book list however I've only officially decided on one and that is Fang by James Patterson, one of my favorite authors.

But back to my writing. So far my novel is up to 23,703 words so far. My minimal goal is 40k so I have a was to go but I plan on making it there before I start working on a new story. I want to be able to finish at least one book. So that I know that I can do it.

From there I can work on the novel that I think very well could be the novel that gets me published.

So that novel will be my secret novel until I get at least half way into it.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going! It was great seeing you over Christmas. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete