Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody. Today is Christmas day but I have nothing going on right now and I hadn't posted anything in several days so I figured it couldn't hurt to post one now.

So since this is Christmas I guess I could tell you what I got to start with. So I got a new 10 inch Acer aspire one laptop which I am using right now. I also got a new digital camera which I plan on putting to good use in the coming weeks and months. I also got a 20 dollar gift card to Barnes and Noble (only problem is, the total comes up to $75.50 with all the books I want to get. I may be starting a wish list soon).

As for my writing book I have actually been writing in my book. I am super excited about this fact since I am actually getting the writing work and the first round of editing done at the same time. We are going to be taking a 3 hour drive home today and with this computer having the battery life it has I could very will get alot of work done.

Well Merry Christmas people.

No comments:

Post a Comment