Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dear Dillon,

I thought about you this Wednesday while I was at church and I had to try and stop myself from crying. We were singing the song Rooftops by Jesus Culture and we got to the chorus and it says, “Here I am, I stand, with arms wide open, to the one, the son, the everlasting God.”

At that moment I go a picture of you in my head. You were standing with your arms stretched out like you always had them when you would be completely lost in the music and the song. You were singing that part at the top of your lungs. You were dressed all in white and that was the moment I knew that you were in Heaven. And it makes me so happy that I want to cry now.

I miss you but when you sing you get to see the face of the one you are singing to. You are so so lucky. I love you and miss you so much.

Love,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment