Wednesday, April 18, 2012

To Much To Handle?

Leviticus 20:13, "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act." This is the verse that started it all. This verse is clear. This is what Christian’s believe, what I believe. We are not forcing you to believe the same way as us. But we do not bash you for what you choose to believe. I personally think that Homosexuality is a choice. I believe this because I know that God would NEVER cause someone to be BORN into a sin that he says is detestable.

Everyone has a sin that from the time they are BORN is hard for them to handle. For some it’s stealing, killing, cheating, lying, or any number of other sins. But Homosexuality is the one that our society has told us is okay, it is less of a sin than any other sin. But the Bible says in James 2:10, “For the person who keeps all of the laws except one is as guilty as a person who has broken all of God’s laws.” All sins are the same.

I have read the comments here and I see people talking about loving your neighbor. Yes you should love your neighbor, something I was taught when I was younger that I still follow to this day is, “Love the sinner, hate the sin.” I have a friend who is Gay. When I found out I was shocked but I still love him just as much now as I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment