Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Plan

Alright so I haven't posted in a long time and I'm really sorry about that but since I have decided to keep this blog focused on my writing I actually have to be writing and really I haven't been writing at all.

I have however been working on developing the plot for an idea I have. However in order to write this book I would pretty much have to write it backwards. Start at the end of the book and work forward. That's not the way you normally write a book but it is the only way I can think of to write this book.

So I decided that for the next week I'm only going to read, form the plot for this idea, write the end of the book, and (hopefully)write in the blog about it.

So that's the plan hopefully I'll stick to it and have no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment